December 05, 2014

[NEWS] 141204 Yoo Seung-ho Explains his Tears


Actor Yoo Seung Ho posted on his official fan site 'Talk to U' titled, "Discharge".
He said, "First of all, I want to thank the fans that came to see me today. It must've been a rough journey with the cold and all. I honestly don't know what to say. I am done with duty, but I feel like I have to go back. I am writing and erasing this as I go".
Yoo Seung Ho cried at the scene of his discharge. He said, "I remember asking myself, 'Why do they cry when they are done?' I know now. I couldn't help it. I can't express it with words about how I felt earlier today".
Yoo Seung Ho said he cried because he couldn't bear to leave behind his fellow soldiers.
"Kids around my age are still in there serving their country and although I, myself have been through the physical and mental stress of everything for 21 months, I feel bad for those who have more to do. I am grateful to my squad leader. Although I got yelled at a lot and I yelled a lot to my juniors, they are all now memories that only we can have. I cried at the thought of them becoming more memories".
"Then I lost it again when I saw all the fans and camera. I saw the news and all it said was, that I cried".
"I heard that women hate military stories the most, but this is all I can think about. Just think of it as your little brother whining".
"My dream has changed now. I want to be an actor who gives out happiness. I want someone to happily watch my work, then feel impressed by it, which might lead to an everlasting feeling. That's my dream. I have decided to take another step with this. Once again, thank you my fans for waiting for me this long".
Meanwhile, Yoo Seung Ho is holding a fan meeting on the 21st in Korea. He will then move over to Osaka, Tokyo and Shanghai, China. He also plans on starring in the upcoming movie "The Joseon Magician".



Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20141205n04668?mid=n1008
Credit to: Hancinema
Shared: YSHbiased 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...